Roads to Success pass through HARDWORK Boulevard.


The last 2 months of the school year came to soon that at the glimpse of it made me realize that school days is going to end soon. It’s not easy to sore a home run and be done with all the school requirements.Need to stay focus and manage my time- Joggling between.Reviewing for examinations ,practicing for performance
Finding researches and photoshop requirements .But all Of this things must be done one at a time or else STRESS
Would burn me out.
I am also pretty excited with the juniors ball where
I can unwind with friends and put all the work of school behind for sometime.
Lastly, Moving up program as the last activity for my Junior high school days gives me mixed reactions.
It is the culmination of our hard work . A reward that best fit my 4 years of ISNHS.
Thank You Lord, my family and friends. You were the best support I ever had to pursue my dreams . To God be the Glory!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Independence Day : Worth Remembering For

Victory : The Product of Patience and Determination

A Season With a Precious Reason