Victory : The Product of Patience and Determination

I never imagined and expected that a sudden change in our class schedule would be happening at the First Quarter of  S.Y 2018-2019. The morning and afternoon shift for Grade 9 and 10 students created a big impact and change in the school life of every Ilocos Sur National High school for the teachers, students and school general . Teachers time  and schedule as to be arranged and student classroom lackings be addressed.
In the beginning of the schedule , it made me hard of a little to adjust because of a later time to got to school as well as finishing classes at 7:00 in the evening. It also interrupted problem of getting wet and sick of there is a heavy rain pour after classes.
But all of this situations and circumstances did not hinder my determination to study. I applied time management and gone body clock for waking up. I needed to do this because of other requirements needed to be submitted before the deadline. I still wake up early to attend other school responsibilities. Although after the night class I am tired, as time pass by, I have gotten to used to it.
From this change of class schedule , I have come to appreciate the value of flexibility, hardwork, determination and time management to be able to cope with changes.
Lastly , I will have more on from this changes and continue to strive and study hard for a better future.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Independence Day : Worth Remembering For

A Season With a Precious Reason